Katla DMI is your local Incoming-Specialist, that organizes group- and individual tours in Iceland. Our most popular tours are 8-15 days long. We recommend a minimum of week duration to see the main attractions and longer tours if you want to enjoy all that Iceland has to offer more intensively. Some people want to avoid changing their accommodation every day, for those we offer tours with various daytours starting in Reykjavík. These are examples of our best sellers:
- Tailor-made tours according to your wishes
- Interesting additional services that are tailored to your group
- Daytour program for a flexible holiday organisation
- Accommodation in all price ranges of good quality
- Good value for money
Special Interest Tours
- Agriculture – Geothermal & food production
- Geology – Tectonics, volcanoes & glaciers
- Culture – Iceland Airwaves, Literature Festival, Reykjavík Dance Festival, RIFF
- History – Visiting the scenes of the Iceland Sagas
- Hiking tours – „Only where you have set your foot, have you been really” (J.W.Goethe)
- Interior Iceland – Icelandic wilderness
- Bird watching tours – Diverse and tranquil
- Photographic tours
Are you a tour operator that serves individuals that want to visit Iceland? Katla DMI organises round trips with rental cars for those who want to explore Iceland on their own. Our accommocations vary between hotels, guesthouses and holiday homes owned by icelandic families. As always our customers’ wishes are our command, but it is our experience that certain tours are more popular than others.
Rental car round trips
- Accommodation in either hotels or guest houses with/without private facilities
- Classic round trips
- Tours in the Icelandic interiors
- Extensive round trips including peninsula Snæfellsnes and/or the Westfjords
- Tours in various regions, e.g. coast, fjords, interior Iceland, West-Iceland etc.
- Spending the holidays in the same way that Icelanders do
- Cozy holiday homes owned by private families
- Duration 3, 4 or 7+ days
- Houses in all regions of Iceland
- Beispiele: North- and West-Iceland / South-, West- and North-Iceland
Are you looking for ideas for your private holiday?
If you would like to spend your holiday in an Icelandic holiday home we recommend our partner Viator Summerhouses.